2 Ways To Market Your Business To Boost Your Sales And Profits

Growing your business is a step that takes a lot of hard work. If you somehow thought that it would be easy to have business success, then think again. The bottom line is that about 95% of all businesses that are started this year will fail. This is a well known fact, and if you want to be on the other 5% team, you have to be unconventional in your marketing approach.

What do I mean by “unconventional”? Well, all it mean is that you have to rethink your marketing strategy. Instead of trying the old ways of marketing your business, take a look at some newer and more up-to-date ways to promote your products and services. In fact, let’s take a look at some of the “unconventional” marketing strategies that you could be implementing in your business.

1) Seminars

This is a great way to improve your sales and profits. With a seminar, you could get people into a room, and share your information amongst all of your attendees. The price of your seminar could be around $1000, and you can host it somewhere in a venue of your city. You will want to plan ahead to prepare for the seminar.

Plan out at least 5-6 months so that you can give your clients time off from their jobs to attend the seminar. Depending on the niche that you’re in, you can run 2 types of seminars: A free 2-hour seminar, or a paid 3 day seminar. I think it’s obvious the kind of seminar that I think you should be using. There’s nothing more profitable than holding a 3-day seminar for $1000 per person

Share with them your most jealously guarded secrets that you think can be of immense benefit to your attendees. This is what they’re here for, so give them the valuable information that they are looking for. I know of marketers who hold an annual seminar in their business, so you can make this a yearly thing for you.

Seminars are very lucrative, but it isn’t the only technique for gaining more new customers. Let’s take a look another way at an unconventional marketing strategy.

2) Principle of the “follow up”

In order to capitalize on the leads and prospects that you are getting on a daily basis, you have to follow up on them. Don’t just contact them on the first time and never contact them again. Persist on a strong follow up direct mail campaign that will cost you less, when compared to the price of the product that you’re offering (make sure it’s high priced).

Anyway, follow up is essential because without it, you’ll be seeing yourself missing out on a large amount of money on the table. One contact isn’t enough. Consider contacting them for a full 12 months, and if they don’t buy after that, it’s time to stop contacting these people. But more often than not, following up on them for a full 12 months will net you more sales in the long run.

Use these tips to have the kind of business success that you dream of.

Good luck with using these 2 techniques to improve your overall business profits.

Comments are closed.